วันอังคารที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Wish Form

The Use

1. to wish (someone) to do something (possible)
wish + to + v1

Example: Matha wishes to go to the museum.


2. to wish someone something
wish + Noun + Noun

Example: I wish you a good English teacher.


3. to wish (that) + noun clause


3.1 Use "wish" in the present
wish + Past Simple

Example: We wish we went to the library.


3.2 Use "wish'' in the past
wish + Past Perfect

Example: I wish I had studied harder at school.


3.3 Use "wish" in the future
wish + subject + would + v1

Example: My mother I would a good teacher.


















http://www.lks.ac.th/teacher_jonggonee/jongdream/wish.html



0 Comment:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

My album

Acting: Making Egg (English Major 04 NSTRU)

English Camp For School at Wat praprom School

Laab Kai

Learn English - Introduction to phonetics

Why are Phonetics Important? | Learn English | Vocabulary.

Long Vowel Sound

Noun Claus