วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

week # 4

If Clause

Type 1

Present/Real (Possible)
Form: If +subject+ V1 , Subject+will, can, may, should, must, + V1

Example
If I read a book, I will pass the exam.
If I finish my homework, I will go to a movie.
If you cook dinner, I will wash the dishes.

Type 2

Present/Unreal (Impossible)
Form: If +Subject+ V2 , Subject+would, could, should, might +V1

Example
If I were you, I would travel around the world.
If he loved me, I would mary him.
If she had a lot of money, she would go abroad.

Note = Only the verb to be use were in all subject.
Example: If she were rich, she would buy a diamon ring.

Type 3

Past/Unreal
Form: If + Subject + had + V3 , Subject + would, could, might(not)+have+V3

Example
If we had studied hard, we would not have got E.
If Peter had spoken more slowly, I might have understood him.
If you had called me last night, I might have helped you.


Type 4

Mix- Clause

Examples

If John were rich, he would have bought that car last month.

If I went to the party last night, I did't see her.

If Sam were rich, he would have bought a new car.

If you had listend to me, you would not be in trouble now.

0 Comment:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

My album

Acting: Making Egg (English Major 04 NSTRU)

English Camp For School at Wat praprom School

Laab Kai

Learn English - Introduction to phonetics

Why are Phonetics Important? | Learn English | Vocabulary.

Long Vowel Sound

Noun Claus